Retours et réclamations
Returns and Complaints
Withdrawal from the Agreement
A) you are the consumer
B) you are a natural person and the contract you concluded with us after December 31, 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- legally, you have the right to with draw from a distance agreement.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: 71 Inflancka Street, Łódź 91-848, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the date of taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that includes many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from the date of taking possession of the last item, batch or part by you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier.
To comply with the deadline, one should send a statement before its expiry.
Payments you made, including the costs of delivery, on the terms set out in the terms and conditions, will be refunded to you immediately and not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the refund of your payment until we get the item back or until you provide the proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Be aware that the right to withdraw from a distance agreement does not apply if:
- the subject of the agreement is not a standard product, but a product manufactured according to the customer's specifications or to meet their individual needs;
- the subject of the agreement is a provision of a rapidly decaying product or a product having a short shelf life;
- the subject matter of the agreement is an item delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned after its opening for health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- the subjects of the agreement are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after the delivery.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the agreement can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: 71 Inflancka Street, Łódź 91-848.
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: 71 Inflancka Street, Łódź 91-848
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- that a defective item is exchanged for an item free of defects,
- removal / repair of the defect,
- request price reduction by submitting an appropriate statement,
- withdraw from the agreement - in the event of a material defect.
Under warranty, we are liable for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of goods to the consumer.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Your complaint will be processed (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information on the complaint procedure can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.